Saturday, July 15, 2006

Joining the Band Wagon


Well, I thought it might be time to join the trend and get my own BLOG going!
I enjoy reading friends and other scrapper's sites and can't wait to share things here with you.

I am currently at my trailer in Grand Bend designing layouts. I have 4 Classes to teach at the Creative Festival in Toronto and I am also designing Scrapping Kits for my company, Go Scrapping, with my friends Sheri E and Jenn R. Busy Busy Busy... just the way I like it.

I do LOVE the summer. It is my chance to catch up on my own scrapbooking!! I just finished a Friends Layout for the Go Scrapping Message Board/Album (one of Sheri's weekly summer challenges) and I did this one for the Scrapping Turtle's Monthly Challenge Kit Contest. The idea here is to purchase a "kit" from the Scrapping Turtle and Design a layout using all of the products in it... As I like to do Single Page Layouts for my own scrapbooking, I found it challenging to use all the materials in the kit (designed for two page layouts)... my husband was happy... I rarely scrap him. LOL -- My poor "Scrubby" <---Scrapbooking Hubby :)

No comments: