Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Great Day with the Kid

Had the best day today with my Kid.
I had a friend and her son come over to look at the Campground that we stay in for the summer and then we went out for a day on the town. My mom, sister, daughter and I had an amazing trip "State-Side". Emily wanted to go on a "Shopping Spree" so off we went. She was a "peach" -- picking out clothes, trying them on, matching and accessories... I began to wonder whose daughter she was? ...Certainly not mine LOL I think my daughter aged before my eyes. She certainly isn't the little girl she once was... She is becoming a fabulous young lady in her own right. Even though we went to the US with her "other mothers" we had lots of mother daughter time -- and I will certainly cherish that. --- at least until her father hears what we spent :)

Everyone is getting ready to go to the CHA Conference this weekend in Chicago. I am so bummed that I will not be able to attend this year. It is a wonderful trade show to attend -- new releases, ideas, trends.. a big asset. I will have to live vicariously through others this time. I'll get the scoop somehow :)

I worked on a few more layouts this week including Sheri's weekly challenges on my website www.goscrapping.ca/messageboard Thought that I would share one here with you. ENJOY!

No comments: