Tuesday, February 09, 2016

It's my turn again!!

Over on the Creative Scrapbooker Blog you'll find my Tuesday With The Team blog post today

I shared a Valentines Card I created with the Brother ScanNCut machine (using both Draw and Cut features) and our new DecoFoils (Foils and Peel N Stick Toner sheets).   Love how this turned out...  AND...  I have to say, I have become a convert on using the DRAW feature on the ScanNCut for card making!!   In lieu of stamping sentiments, this is the PERFECT way to customize your greeting without having to use your own handwriting.   *heavens part, angels sing*   giggles

Those of you with eagle eyes might notice that the coloured paper behind the scalloped heart is one of the Gelli Prints I made on USTREAM last Thursday night.  I knew it wouldn't take long for me to use those!!

Find out more on the Creative Scrapbooker Blog...  hope you check it out!   And don't forget to leave a comment.

No comments: