I will be there representing, not only myself and the studio, but the Canadian Scrapbooker Magazine! I am honoured to write a column for Canada's paper crafting magazine and they have arranged to have me at ScrapFest to teach some "Technique Tasters". Technique Tasters are free mini classes held in the Canadian Scrapbooker booth on the show floor. They are samples of techniques that have and will be (hint hint) in the Magazine. Gotta love that!
This fall I will be teaching TWO tasters. I sneak peeked one in my last blog post -- here is the other AND, because it was on my desk, I took the opportunity to create my show samples on USTREAM.tv broadcast this week. Here's that video and I hope to see you in the mini classes at ScrapFest!
- Gelatos - Faber Castell (Steampunk Set: Black Cherry, Cinnamon, Iced Chai & Iced Coffee)
- PenPattern Leaves Stamp and Stencil Set - Stampendous
- Waterbrush - Koi (medium size)
- Superstock - Canadian Scrapbooker (4x4 piece)
- Blank Card - American Crafts (5.25x5.25)
- ZapDots - Helmar
- H20 Spray Bottle
- Mini Mister - Ranger
Have a creative day!