Wednesday, April 17, 2013

It's all about the face!


Many of you  know that I have been working on "face techniques" in my faces journal this year.  Well, I stumbled on a FABULOUS free class that was offered this month by the lovely Kat McBride and I jumped at the chance to take it.   Love the tips she offered, the detail in the class and I cherish the opportunity to learn and watch her paint.   GREAT CLASS.  She has a new class (for purchase) coming up soon!!   I'd recommend her classes for sure!!

This is my first face done with some of her techniques.   I went ahead and made a couple of my own little touches but was definitely influenced by her techniques.   I NEED  to play some more!

Art Journal Night is tomorrow (Thursday) ...  guess what I'll be doing? *smirk*
Want to come play in your journal?    Love to have you join us.  Give me a call to reserve your space 519 267 6620 (thearthousestudio@rogers.com)


No comments: