Wednesday, October 12, 2011

I have a GREAT reason to NEED a new "mug shot"!!
I will be starting my new gig as a contributing writer for the Canadian Scrapbooker magazine in the Winter 2011 issue (on shelves at the end of November) YAY!! I'm so excited! My section is called "A Scrapbooker's Gift" and will be a series of articles dedicated to creating gifts (for ourselves and others) using stuff from our crafting stash. What fun! I hope you like!!

Anyway.... I needed a new pic for the website and magazine -- so I called Holly......
We trotted around Uptown Waterloo with Holly's ladder in tow and here are a few of the shots she took. Thanks Holly!! They're perfect.... Now which photo shall I choose? (more are on a disk - how fabulous is that?)


14 comments:

Laura Haviland said...

Karen wow great positive news share,so pleased for you "now a writer too". You go girlfriend !!!
I love your new mug shots,you look lovely.I just adore your hair style,so funky...perfect.
What a nice suprise to see our awesome day of creating on canvas with you on your blog awhile back.
Very best creative wishes,Big Hugs to you Laura. xoxx

mn36 said...

my 2 cents worth...I like them all but favour the first one your head leaning against the wall.

Kathryn said...

Great news Karen and wonderful pictures! Congratulations!!

Rosanne said...

Congratulations Karen!I love all the pics!

Lori said...

Wonderful news Karen!!! Love the new do as well!!! Amazing photos!

Regan said...

daaaaaym, u look faaaaabulous- I love the 1st pic

Ria Jenkins Wellness said...

Congratulations!!!! You look gorgeous in all the pictures, but my fav is the first one.

Sheri said...

Hey Sexy!!! Use the first one! If only you weren't taken... wink, wink!

Deanna said...

Congrats this is amazing!!

Anonymous said...

love the new pictures!
I love the first one IMHO...
p

Janine said...

I love the first one Karen!! and congrats!!!

Cassandra aka Scrap Savvy said...

Congrats on your new adventure! Looking forward to that issue.:) By the way, I forgot to tell you that I absolutely loved your ScrapFest Canadian Scrapbooker photo backdrop! Such amazing talent!

Keren Tamir said...

Hi Karen, Congrats on that amazing writing position at Canadian Scrapbooker. I love the first picture the best. Thank you so much for the fun Scrapfest techniques you showed us!! it was fun. here is my blog for you to browse. I'm a new follower of your blog!!
http://kerentamir.blogspot.com/
take care
Keren

martha brown said...

Oh, you are just so cute! :)