Monday, June 09, 2008

June 2008 - Designer of the Month


is Rosanne!!
I started scrapbooking around 10 years ago and over that time have scraplifted many, many layouts! More recently, with the introduction of message boards and blogs, I've been exposed to so many more layouts, cards and techniques that I've found my design skills seem to have really taken off. While I do still scraplift layouts, I find that I am more able to use the blogs, boards and magazines as sources for ideas from which I create my own layouts and cards.

I'm the proud mother of 2 daughters and have been married to my husband Steve for almost 20 years! My daughters and husband are very tolerant of my scrapbooking hobby and are usually the subjects of my layouts. I love the sense of community,sharing and friends scrapbooking has brought me and plan to continue scrapbooking for a long, long time!

Thank you to Karen for allowing me the opportunity to act as this month's Guest Designer, I appreciate the chance to further build my skills.

Here are a few of Rosanne's DT Creations using Dream Street Papers and embellies:

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous projects Rosanne! LOVE that blue and brown paper!!! Great job with the QOTDs too!! Keep up the good work!! {{Amanda}}