Friday, December 07, 2007

Nottawasaga Retreat - Sold Out


Hi ladies....
The Annual February Retreat held at the Nottawasaga Resort in Alliston is Officially Sold Out! WOW! So wonderful! It's going to be a Fantastic event.

I have set up a wait list for this retreat in case of any additional tables that may come available or cancellations. If you would like to be on the wait list - please email Karen (that's me) at goscrapping@rogers.com to add your name to the list. I will keep you updated on any "progress".

I have a date over the holidays to go to the hotel and work out official room layouts etc... I will know more by then and will post the results.

Thanks for such a fabulous response ladies! Looking forward to seeing the 60 people who have successfully registered for the event at the retreat!

No comments: