The first crop of the fall season is coming up fast! We are almost sold out and I can't wait to see everyone again -- and your summer pictures :) I have been busy getting the new project kits together for their launch at the crop. Sheri, Jenn and I are putting the finishing touches on them now and I am excited to offer them this year. New T-Shirts are coming too!! I just heard from the printers ... they will be ready on time! *another Yahoo!!*
Erica has been posting Blog challenges on the Messageboard. This week's challenge is to describe 5 weird Things about you... so here it goes:
- I have a "Fake Face" LOL .. I had facial reconstructive surgery when I was 14. I don't have feeling in my chin (have to watch cause it can get pretty messy sometimes... Yuck!!)
- I am incredibly organized about everything except.... my house :)
- I truly believe the Irons are for Scrapbooking, not Clothes
- I have to have some background noise on at all times -- usual source of sound? The TV. (in fact, back (eons ago) when I was in school I would literally take my work to pubs and cafes to write essays, complete assignments, etc..... Strange, I know
- I have always had affinity for geeks (present husband included) LOL
I can't end this weeks blog without saying something about Sept 11.
I can 't believe 5 years have passed since terrorists attacked the US. My heart still goes out to the friends and family of everyone that lost someone that day. I was glued to the news yesterday (watched and listened to CNN in my car) All three memorials were very touching and inspired me to finally scrap the event. The layout is posted here. I created this LO so that it has a chipboard folder... the second image is what the layout looks like when opened. Stay safe, hug your family and cherish life..... and by all means, scrap it!